Your Comfort and Peace of Mind is Our Priority
The Birth Place at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center is designed with family in mind, including spacious, private rooms that are filled with natural light and all the comforts of home.
We want your baby’s birth to be a special experience. We provide a warm and caring environment where you and your family can feel at ease. Our beautiful surroundings include spacious and private birthing suites for labor, delivery, recovery, and post-partum (after birth) stay.
When it comes to labor and delivery, we do things your way. Your comfort and peace of mind are important to us. In-suite amenities include:
To help you stay comfortable during labor, we have many strategies from using the Jacuzzi and birthing ball, to supportive positions.
- A comfortable sleeping couch for Dad or a guest
- Private shower and whirlpool tub
- Kitchenette and small dining area
- Room service meals and housekeeping services when it’s convenient for you
- Specialized operating rooms for those needing a Cesarean birth
- Advanced technology if you need a Cesarean section to deliver your baby
- A Level III Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Our team includes doctors, experienced specialty nurses, certified nurse midwives, neonatal nurse practitioners, certified lactation (breastfeeding) consultants, childbirth and parenting educators, nutritionists, and social service providers. We all work together to make your experience comforting and personal.
Schedule a Tour
We include a tour of The Birth Place in some of our childbirth classes. You can also schedule a tour by registering online or calling (603) 577-2560
Find a Provider
Find a provider for your prenatal care at one of our practices: